Free Insulation

Want a warmer home and cheaper energy bills?

The Government and energy companies are working together to help people on benefits save hundreds of pounds on their heating bills and to live in a warmer, healthier environment.

Nothing to pay if you're eligible...

Government are offering non-repayable grants to help cover the cost of insulating your home. In many cases, the work is done completely free of charge (terms and conditions apply).

But don’t forget – even if you do need to contribute to the cost of the work, it’ll pay for itself many times over through cheaper bills.

To be eligible, someone in your house simply needs to be receiving one of the following benefits:

  • Universal Credit, Child Tax, Working Tax Credit
  • Income Support, Income related Employment Support Allowance or Income based Job Seekers Allowance
  • Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payment Attendance Allowance, Carer’s Allowance, Severe Disablement Allowance or Constant Attendance Allowance
  • Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefits, War Pensions Mobility Supplement or Armed Forces Independence Payment
  • Own your own home or live in a privately rented property

How to claim your grant

The good news is that you don’t need to contact your energy supplier or fill in lots of nasty forms. Simply use an accredited national installer like BillSaveUK Ltd – and they’ll check your eligibility for a grant, pre-approve it with an energy supplier on your behalf and then send their own qualified engineers to do the work.

Plus, you’ll get the reassurance that you’ve chosen a leading brand who offer 25 year guarantees on their cavity wall insulation. They’ll even give you a £50 Amazon voucher* if the work goes ahead!

*Terms and conditions apply, see the BillsaveUK website for more details.

Claim free today

Take this 30 second online test and find out straight away if you are eligible for free help...

30 Second Test >